EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
THUMBNAIL.png

Overview:
"At one point i have even believed that true freedom, is not the absence of chains, but the acceptance of them.
But it's a lie.
There is a way - to be truly free."

ACCORD is a futanari visual novel that delves into themes of power and transformation. The story explores complex dynamics and evolving relationships, leading to a crucial choice that will shape everything.

Domination or [Submission(+NTR)]?
Thread Updated: 2024-09-20
Release Date: 2024-09-18
Developer: Messiah - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ezgif.com-optimize (4).gif ezgif.com-optimize (6).gif ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif 12.png 16.png 10.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 19.png 9.png 14.png 11.png 13.png 15.png 18.png 17.png 20.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
MessiahXx Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You copied the wrong "Folder" link for Mega and Mixdrop. (I don't think you can share folders on Mixdrop to begin with).

Also you may want to look into converting the pngs into webps: A QUICK GUIDE TO COMPRESSING IMAGES
AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT 280 MB video :KEK: :KEK: I got it down to 1 MB you really need to optimized that one.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
---------------------------------
ACCORD [v0.1] [Messiah] - Compressed

Win/Linux [258 MB]
- - - -

Mac [253 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

MessiahXx

Sep 18, 2024
I thought the name was deliberate, if not that and the game name is a brilliant coincidence. Either way, could be a marketing gimmick for you. Congrats on your first release.
I was answering to Bob69 since he tagged a different user, but yeah that's a coincidence. Or maybe that's just how it was written...

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
your conquers will be yours alone
Hey MessiahXx , congrats for your release! Just two questions, the dev notes suggest a harem? Just want to know if it's the case or not. And are we going to have some romance with the dom route, or it's only focused on mind control/corruption like the tags say?

Thanks and good luck!

MessiahXx

Sep 18, 2024
On it now.

You copied the wrong "Folder" link for Mega and Mixdrop. (I don't think you can share folders on Mixdrop to begin with).

Also you may want to look into converting the pngs into webps: A QUICK GUIDE TO COMPRESSING IMAGES
AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT 280 MB video :KEK: :KEK: I got it down to 1 MB you really need to optimized that one.
I'll remember for the future

Apr 21, 2023

AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT 280 MB video :KEK: :KEK: I got it down
ACCORD [v0.1] [Messiah] - Compressed
I don't normally DL compressed games but 3.5 GB for an initial release is silly.
Thanks for this one bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: MessiahXx

MessiahXx

Sep 18, 2024
Hey MessiahXx , congrats for your release! Just two questions, the dev notes suggest a harem? Just want to know if it's the case or not. And are we going to have some romance with the dom route, or it's only focused on mind control/corruption like the tags say?

Thanks and good luck!
Yes, you can expect harem in the future. The second question is hard to answer without heavy spoilers, sorry.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and Amnezziia
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes