EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Скриншот 20-09-2024 015009.jpg

Overview:
You will get to the surface of a man-made planet, along the way meeting different characters and assembling a team with which you can watch sex events in the future. At your disposal will be a pumped-up character with support for various weapons and modifications, and the path will be blocked by evil creatures and various bosses. Some of them can be mastered. The spaceship will allow you to move between levels and various events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-20
Release Date: 2024-09-20
Developer: JetHoust - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

( Скриншот 20-09-2024 001815.jpg Скриншот 20-09-2024 005939.jpg Скриншот 20-09-2024 010318.jpg Скриншот 20-09-2024 002434.jpg Скриншот 20-09-2024 005512.jpg Скриншот 20-09-2024 010848.jpg )​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1726866028606.png
..damn bro.....that boi overpowered as fuck.......
....thx for the share...good luck......
..wait game started 2 years ago....and i never saw it before....man am lackin lately....

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
The engrish is so bad in the overview I'm not even going to try it.
If you're going to try and release a game to an English speaking audience at least try to get it to sound like more than gibberish and unconnected thoughts.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If you're going to try and release a game to an English speaking audience at least try to get it to sound like more than gibberish and unconnected thoughts.
Hmm...
You will get to the surface of a man-made planet, along the way meeting different characters and assembling a team with which you can watch sex events in the future. At your disposal will be a pumped-up character with support for various weapons and modifications, and the path will be blocked by evil creatures and various bosses. Some of them can be mastered. The spaceship will allow you to move between levels and various events.
I think the only word that might have confused you is about how some evil creatures and bosses can be mastered. My guess is that the word "овладеть" should be translated as "fucked" in this context. Which suggests that the choice of words in Russian is as strange as it is in English. And it's not that the translation is bad, it's just the author's style.

Aida2001

Aug 7, 2024
English-speaking audience? Ever thought of maybe using commas?

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: flannan