Mod Onhold Legend of Queen Opala: Origin RabbitMod [0.3.2]

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020

Overview:
This mod add new features and change some game mechanics. Most changes can be deactivated.

Updated: 2024-07-27
Game/Creator: SweGabe - - -
Modder: DaffyRabbit
Mod Version: 0.3.2
Game Version: 3.24b
Language: ENG

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Uninstalation:

Change-Log:

Download:
LOmod1.png LOmod2.png

Last edited:

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
Would it be possible to add something like noclip at the push of a button ?

It would make traveling the world map much better because i could avoid some smaller areas by going around them and i could access places where I missed stuff like in a certain prison cell in Castle Warrengard

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Would it be possible to add something like noclip at the push of a button ?

It would make traveling the world map much better because i could avoid some smaller areas by going around them and i could access places where I missed stuff like in a certain prison cell in Castle Warrengard
What does noclip mean?

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
Like walking through objects for example a wall for getting items I missed
or in world map walking through forest or wall or if there is water in the way to just walk on it or any other obstacle

For example I have to go through a checkpoint to reach somewhere and i enter the small area and walk through it
so instead i could just walk around it through obstacles without triggering that area

In the picture attached I am in world map
Now for example I want to go to Tower of Descent from the place where I stand now
and to get there I either teleport to nearby city or I have to go through Fierra Falls

And I would like to be able to just walk left from where I stand through the rocks and cliff and when I get past that then continue from that area normally

Could you add something like that please ?

Last edited:

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Like walking through objects for example a wall for getting items I missed
or in world map walking through forest or wall or if there is water in the way to just walk on it or any other obstacle

For example I have to go through a checkpoint to reach somewhere and i enter the small area and walk through it
so instead i could just walk around it through obstacles without triggering that area

In the picture attached I am in world map
Now for example I want to go to Tower of Descent from the place where I stand now
and to get there I either teleport to nearby city or I have to go through Fierra Falls

And I would like to be able to just walk left from where I stand through the rocks and cliff and when I get past that then continue from that area normally

Could you add something like that please ?
Understood. Launch the game through rpg maker and hold CTRL while moving, this will disable the game's collision.

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
I cannot do that because when I open rpg maker it says this

Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server.

Im using the rpg maker that came with the game

I looked up solutions for this like rewriting stuff in properties and compability and administrator tabs but none of them worked

I can play the game just fine but i cannot open it in the rpg maker

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
I cannot do that because when I open rpg maker it says this

Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server.

Im using the rpg maker that came with the game

I looked up solutions for this like rewriting stuff in properties and compability and administrator tabs but none of them worked

I can play the game just fine but i cannot open it in the rpg maker
Noclip is ready)

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
Noclip is ready)
I was finally able to reach that one place i couldnt get to for three years
It didnt contain anything but im happy its done and that it doesnt bug me anymore

Also i found out that i have to visit some checkpoints anyway because otherwise the map wont load so now i know better how the game works haha

I bow to you for making the Noclip its amazing time saver

Thank you so much for doing this mod you are an Amazing person and I wish you well!

Reactions: JungleNuts

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
so started a fresh new game with this mod but never activated it in the tent...i have reached Brightstone tavern (followed the walkthrough) and i was able to start the very first tavern minigame but i wasnt being able to do anything (only had a sound when interacting, and could move between the mugs but no progress or anything) was trying every possible key (pressing and holding)...i came to the conclusion (totally randomly) to maybe try without the mod (even tho i never activated it, only wanted the ctrl function), so i put the original files back in which were also provided with the mod, only overwrote, didnt delete anything) well long story short now the tavern minigame works as it should.

i think something within the data folder of the mod is messing up the tavern minigame (at least the very first).

*EDIT: Finished the very first Tavern Challenge and then put the mod back in activated the tavern option waited for nighttime and went to whitehaven to do the challenge there, it worked as intended..

conclusion: it only seems to mess up something with only the very first tavern challenge in brightstone (talking about the introduction to it which happens at daytime)

Last edited:

Heuser

Jan 18, 2019
Is it possible to add a battle auto-win button? I really dislike the grind in this game.