Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる Character Card Sharing

Iromiskanth

Sep 3, 2024
Created this thread for character card sharing for Summer Vacation! Scrambled / サマバケ!すくらんぶる

Flandre was my first attempt at creating a complex character and then I started using polygons everywhere. :LOL:
Miku is Miku.
The third character was supposed to be a dead girl which seems normal in her normal and swim outfit. Her work outfit is a chinese zombie.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Welp, that's a lot of cards.

At the moment I only have my BR Miku to repost here.

HCCP_F_20240831102937887.png

I haven't spent much time in the character creator so far because there's an actual fun game this time around, and I'm also waiting for a full translation of the character traits/quirks for convenience. I might reimport some of my favorite card from HC though and make some edits.

Also, if anyone is just looking for more cards, there's hundreds on the page, with some pretty impressive ones already. Almost all the ones I use for my current playthrough are snatched from there.

Reactions: CinaBunZee

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
SV_F_20240901005918286.png

This is the card I shared on the other thread but here she is (again).

If I manage to open the game again I will made more cards. (The english patch broke it)

FyeNyo Are you by any chance a Sensei (BA player)? since I see you share many Blue archive cards. Do you have Hina, Hoshino or a Koharu card?

Last edited:

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 4005186

This is the card I shared on the other thread but here she is (again).

If I manage to open the game again I will made more cards. (The english patch broke it)

FyeNyo Are you by any chance a Sensei (BA player)? since I see you share many Blue archive cards. Do you have Hina, Hoshino or a Koharu card?
i'm actually Sensei yes,
I'm not skilled enough to do Hina's horn,
Hoshino and Yume still WIP
Koharu was thinking bout it but still put it on the back on my schedule

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
i'm actually Sensei yes,
I'm not skilled enough to do Hina's horn,
Hoshino and Yume still WIP
Koharu was thinking bout it but still put it on the back on my schedule
Looks like we are fellow Senseis then ;) Maybe if you upload a Hina without horn someone can make it.

I'm looking forward the Hoshino card and hopefully that Koharu card will come someday.

PS. you made some good quality cards. Thank you for sharding them.

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
i have the old card at honey come
tho its not polished yet, so feel free to check it out here if you want to tweak it yourself

Looks like we are fellow Senseis then ;) Maybe if you upload a Hina without horn someone can make it.

I'm looking forward the Hoshino card and hopefully that Koharu card will come someday.

PS. you made some good quality cards. Thank you for sharding them.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
i have the old card at honey come
tho its not polished yet, so feel free to check it out here if you want to tweak it yourself

You even have an account on "the sacred place", although I couldn't find Hina in there, but I found Kokona, Smol Shun and Kasumi in there, so I'm more than happy.

I tried to make her card, but it was really hard. o_O
Make sure to download the succubus set for the wings :
Thanks for sharing that Hina, she looks great, can't wait to see her ingame.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
So, with the character creator fully translated, time to have some fun. Love all the options to tweak the characters' personality and quirks.

And since there's some fellows Senseis here, here's Best Girl Iori.

HC_000034.png
The original card is not from me though, it's an old HC card that I grabbed somewhere and modified a bit, then imported and tweaked again in SVS. It originally only had the swimsuit so I tried to recreate her basic uniform too, and adjust the personality and stuff.

Also I'm not much of a Sensei, I played BA for some time but not very long. I'm more a dedicated Master (FGO) and Danchou (Granblue). So, just reworked two cards from the latter.

HCCP_F_20240327193159878.png HCCP_F_20240506103039192.png

Draph girls are life. These ones I made in HC some time ago, then converted and tweaked them for SVS. Probably more to come soon-ish.

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
So, with the character creator fully translated, time to have some fun. Love all the options to tweak the characters' personality and quirks.

And since there's some fellows Senseis here, here's Best Girl Iori.

View attachment 4007493
The original card is not from me though, it's an old HC card that I grabbed somewhere and modified a bit, then imported and tweaked again in SVS. It originally only had the swimsuit so I tried to recreate her basic uniform too, and adjust the personality and stuff.

Also I'm not much of a Sensei, I played BA for some time but not very long. I'm more a dedicated Master (FGO) and Danchou (Granblue). So, just reworked two cards from the latter.

View attachment 4007543 View attachment 4007545

Draph girls are life. These ones I made in HC some time ago, then converted and tweaked them for SVS. Probably more to come soon-ish.
oh that's my iori lmao
i realize because i put wristwatch on her,
i havent modify my entire HC card on pixiv
most of them also only have 1 costume instead of 3, i have pretty shit taste for girl clothes so its mostly white and black =w=

also this one is my modified iori with work and casual costume added
SV_F_20240906170254839.png

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
You even have an account on "the sacred place", although I couldn't find Hina in there, but I found Kokona, Smol Shun and Kasumi in there, so I'm more than happy.

Thanks for sharing that Hina, she looks great, can't wait to see her ingame.
uhh
the smol shun and kokona is the "dark" way lmao
i will make the vanilla version after this

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

AT83

Jun 20, 2018
Also, if anyone is just looking for more cards, there's hundreds on the page, with some pretty impressive ones already. Almost all the ones I use for my current playthrough are snatched from there.
Thank you for posting this link! :D
I forgot to bookmark it when it came up in the 'main' SVS thread and wasn't having any luck finding it again

Reactions: Nowaru

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
The base for the card was an Illya I found on Bepis for honey come, I heavily modified it and gave her a "Japanese Gal" look. Not sure who was the original Author.

SV_F_20240906203909458.png

EDIT: This card is now on V2 (As of 7th Sept), I edited slightly the body proportions and her personality.

More pics at higher res (click them):

Illya 1.png Illya 2.png Illya 3.png

VespidV was kind enough to share the next card (U-31 from Azur Lane):

SVChaF_20240907074016982.png
His original post: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-v...mes-samabake-sukuranburu.212368/post-14764627 so if you like the U-31 card leave it a like on his post.

VespidV If you want me to remove it from here just let me know, this thread is just to share cards.

Here are a few cards. Enjoy.
Thank you for sharing all those cards, can I use your Nia Summers card as a base to upload another card?

It's Her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iromiskanth

Sep 3, 2024
can anyone tell me how to use this cards?
Sure, you download the character card and put it in the appropriate folder for example :
1725689551242.png
Also everyone probably know, but here is the link to the JP uploader. It is also available in game, but I think it's easier to browse it outside of the game. the search function is pretty bad though.

Reactions: AT83