Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Cooley678

May 28, 2024
This is the first i hace played this game ,I am stuck on giving lucy the slutty dress version 15.49 I can not click on anything in the evening

Cooley678

May 28, 2024
i have completed 12/15 , i visit her in kitchen late morning , sunbathing , nothing happens when i go her room in the afternoon anymore

Crez1996

Dec 5, 2020
Necesito ayuda para encontrar un juego que perdí. El juego trata de un chico joven como en el juego Bad Bobby Saga que comienza a vivir en la casa de una mujer con su hijo y su hija y puede tomar varias decisiones y caminos como obligar a la hija o enamorarte de ella y me parece que También puedes unirte al hijo de la mujer para que sea tu compañero/aliado.

Por favor ayudame

Malkav

May 28, 2017
What?
Full mod standalone game:
Updating. (States to download this first)
Update only version:
-blank-
Compressed:
Updating.

There are no links to download anything
There has been purpose to this thread for 3 years, there is an actual game thread. The only people who post here are doing it to punish people like me who still have this thread on follow

Mitsurugi05

Aug 22, 2024
I have a scene suggestion.

In the bathroom with Lucy, after she climbed on top of him.

have four options.

White (he does what she asks as the game says)
Green (he cum in the handjob and the cum falls on him) and she gets happy
yellow (he pulls her foot she slips and is penetrated by the dick in her pussy) she is furious with him
Red (he makes a loud voice of pleasure and someone comes to check, when she gets up he pulls her down penetrating her pussy, while she talks he fucks her pussy until they both cum, she makes him cum several times until he dies)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes