KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to make game window bigger without going fullscreen which fucks up other windows I have opened? This game runs in a postcard-sized window.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scorg

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ELDORANTE-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is there a way to make game window bigger without going fullscreen which fucks up other windows I have opened? This game runs in a postcard-sized window.
Annoyingly, you're stuck with wither a tiny screen of fullscreen when it comes to the older RPGMaker engine games. Naturally, since it's an old engine, it defaults to 4 by 3 resolution and stretches to fit a 16 by 9 or 16 by 10 screen if you fullscreen.

There are theoretically scaling plugins to change the window size, but I don't really know which if any are good to use. You could also manually reduce your screen resolution, which will effectively increase the window size (it's locked to a specific resolution size when windowed), but that might also mess with your other windows.

Reactions: KapitanDupa

CajunNinja1350

May 28, 2023
So i started the game, but have yet to encounter any h-Scene for the moment, except the damaged clothes standing picture during fights.

I applied the kagura patch (i own the steam version)

I don't know if i have done something wrong, or the game super slow in delivering h content.
You can get H scenes pretty quickly by starting the job at the maid cafe/cosplay brothel thing in town, I triggered it after clearing the first layer of the dungeon and I purposly lost to the slime enemy that rapes you. I believe you can go straight there without going to the dungeon first but idk i didnt do to that.

supersuster

May 8, 2022
how to go slum?
If you clear the first 2 above ground dungeons there should be an event when you leave your house with some creepy dude and a ninja, should give access to slums.

unfortunately npcs hint at scenes that i just can't find in the slums and the museum's own hint system doesn't really help to tell you what subquests are required and how to get them.

Pretty fun roguelite for an h game, but my preferences lead to more H leaning in an h game i think

Dr_Lexus

May 2, 2021
Annoyingly, you're stuck with wither a tiny screen of fullscreen when it comes to the older RPGMaker engine games. Naturally, since it's an old engine, it defaults to 4 by 3 resolution and stretches to fit a 16 by 9 or 16 by 10 screen if you fullscreen.

There are theoretically scaling plugins to change the window size, but I don't really know which if any are good to use. You could also manually reduce your screen resolution, which will effectively increase the window size (it's locked to a specific resolution size when windowed), but that might also mess with your other windows.
I am using to resize RPGMaker games if you can't resize them of their own.
For me a custom size with 1368x1026 works with the taskbar at the bottom (Win11).

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
do I have to lose a battle to starte her down fall to having sex with anyone, or do I have to certain jobs to do so?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes