4.80 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
The gameplay in this game turned out to be very good, the plot is fascinating, and the heroine is beautiful and charismatic. The author coped with the task perfectly, allowing players to play as two characters, which makes the game soulful and exciting. The game world is pleasant, and the text of the plot is read with great pleasure. Overall, the game turned out to be very atmospheric and leaves a positive impression.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
is there a netori route like his previous game or just regular NTR?
Just played it recently and as other guy said, there is no "netori" which is a shame since I like that part of NTR. But if theres others like me who is reading this, still try out the game then use the universal mod to change the name and turn it into netori game.

Works surprisingly well and IMO makes this game even better than his last.

Overall, I'm impressed by this game. Good story, set up/build ups, and best of all, realistic.

Keep up the good work Dev!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I'm still trying to figure out who leaves their girl with a basic strange man. Dad's in the hospital pack a bag lets go. You don't leave her behind.
Ummm ntr game protagonists? Is this a trick question? :LOL:

That's like asking - after watching a horror movie- who actually splits up from their friends in a dark house with a killer on the loose?

(I ultimately agree with you, and think more realistic writing could benefit games like this. Perhaps she initially comes with him but then has some legitimate reason to return)

Reactions: redoubt27
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes