Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

diojungle30

Feb 20, 2021
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\threading.py", line 1038, in _bootstrap_inner
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\threading.py", line 975, in run
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\sync_thread.py", line 19, in run_loop
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\imagehelper.py", line 121, in reload
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\imagehelper.py", line 27, in get_rgba_pixels
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 754, in tobytes
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 266, in load
OSError: image file is truncated (0 bytes not processed)

What problem it is?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
feature request: When adding a game exe, automatically check the box to mark the game as installed (if it's not already)
1726519423356.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KaosKally
Mar 23, 2021
If you're accepting feature requests, can you add a confirmation box after you click Clear Exes and there is more than one Executable? 1726532274211.png

EDIT: FYI, I hit it by accident instead of Add Exe - it was painful finding all the files to re-add.

Reactions: GAB

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you're accepting feature requests, can you add a confirmation box after you click Clear Exes and there is more than one Executable? View attachment 4041370

EDIT: FYI, I hit it by accident instead of Add Exe - it was painful finding all the files to re-add.
This sounds like a good idea since it is such a destructive command. As for myself, I don't use the app as a game launcher.

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
I love the tool so far and if you accept suggestions and feature requests, would love to see a sort function added. For example, sort game list by name, is installed, have exe added, is completed, halted or abandoned... It might be already implemented somehow already, haven't really checked for that but a more mainstream sorting option would be really good imo.

And if we are on requests... A check for updates (for the tool itself ) would be good too, with 2 channels, stable and beta. That way we don't need to go on git all the time (for beta at least)

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I love the tool so far and if you accept suggestions and feature requests, would love to see a sort function added. For example, sort game list by name, is installed, have exe added, is completed, halted or abandoned... It might be already implemented somehow already, haven't really checked for that but a more mainstream sorting option would be really good imo.
Sorting and filtering are already a part of the app.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Sorting and filtering are already a part of the app.
1726616755805.png
Those last options are in this filter

But the "have exe" is not present in column option or in filters AFAIK
Clicking this box does nothing even though I'd expect it to sort by "have exe"
1726616884447.png
nevermind it's in the Exe state
1726616949960.png

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
11.0 beta 1194

Sometimes the program crashes/closes on its own, and I haven't noticed after which actions this happens.

Also, the sorting sometimes changes, it happens after I press the refresh button.

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Hmmm IDK if is on my end or not, but Start with System is not working. I am using Beta 11.0 build 1194, extracted in a different drive, so is not on the windows drive, idk if that have anything to do with it. Every time i restart my PC, due updates or whatever, i have to launch the checker manually, and the option shows is enabled.
Forgot to add, running Windows 11, latest build.

Mar 23, 2021
Hmmm IDK if is on my end or not, but Start with System is not working. I am using Beta 11.0 build 1194, extracted in a different drive, so is not on the windows drive, idk if that have anything to do with it. Every time i restart my PC, due updates or whatever, i have to launch the checker manually, and the option shows is enabled.
Same problem, but I too run from a data drive.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Same problem, but I too run from a data drive.
The problem is that the system hasn't fully loaded the drive. Maybe put a delay in the boot sequence.

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
Im not sure if its been mentioned already but for instance when i tick the "played" box and if that game gets an update, it used to appeared as a check mark without background. but now it just deletes the check mark on "played" box and shows nothing. can somebody help?

Mar 23, 2021
Im not sure if its been mentioned already but for instance when i tick the "played" box and if that game gets an update, it used to appeared as a check mark without background. but now it just deletes the check mark on "played" box and shows nothing. can somebody help?
What version are you using (bottom right corner)?

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes