README F95zone Survival Guide - A guide to making everyone happy

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I got my first warning and infraction point today (time for a celebration of this milestone? ;)). Not contesting it, but I was curious about the wording of the private message I received and wondered: is the wording in the message a copy of what was in the user report or did the moderator write it? Because the wording was very childish.

If it was from the person who reported my post, I expect that from some users. While the relevant thread is mostly reasoned discussion, that can't be said for all participants. If it was the moderator, then I consider the private message itself inappropriate. But I would like to believe a moderator would not write something like that.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I got my first warning and infraction point today (time for a celebration of this milestone? ;)). Not contesting it, but I was curious about the wording of the private message I received and wondered: is the wording in the message a copy of what was in the user report or did the moderator write it? Because the wording was very childish.

If it was from the person who reported my post, I expect that from some users. While the relevant thread is mostly reasoned discussion, that can't be said for all participants. If it was the moderator, then I consider the private message itself inappropriate. But I would like to believe a moderator would not write something like that.
Add me to the PM

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

DwayneF

Apr 21, 2024
Heya! Been using the site for a while and it's been a real treat! Out of curiosity, do the uploaders or moderators check each and every download link posted to the main game thread to ensure safety?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Heya! Been using the site for a while and it's been a real treat! Out of curiosity, do the uploaders or moderators check each and every download link posted to the main game thread to ensure safety?
It is ran through a virus check. If anything does pop up, it is tested. If the source is direct from dev, patreon, etc. Then its still scanned but usually not checked as often. Usually when shared by non dev sources.

zionk3r

Jul 26, 2024
femdom / futa idea | F95zone
any advice on where I should post this?
I will split them into two but which category? it's not really development? would be nice for now it's just sample story telling with some visuals .. basically early VN

emptyman

Dec 5, 2021
Is there a way to search by genre? i.e. in games, search by a specific genre, not mentioned in the title.