Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Also all the complaining about hotkeys on this thread really reminded me how difficult life was before I discovered the wonders of AutoHotKey Dash. The arrow buttons on my crappy Laptop are broken, which is what led me to discover it out of necessity in the first place, and it has really been a gamechanger (no pun intended) when it comes to indie gaming. You all should use it too, it is open source, free, and will only make your life better. Never worry about hotkeys on any game ever again, just remember to turn it off after the game is done.

Btw. I couldn't find the scenes for the survivor girls in the gallery. Did the dev neglect to put them in?
Don't worry about it, if you follow then on Ci-en(something that I recommend you doing) you'll be able to see that they are already on that thing for in the gallery on the next update.(That and other things too)

zero48

May 5, 2020
well i finally made it work so it was bepinex file name and ESPECIALLY fize size yours was 30 MB mine was 600 KB so yeah the problem was thank you very much for your guide you really helped and i finaaly saw console and patch work
can you upload game nclude bepinex. i tried with latest bepinex of course c64 then appear console but still crash or exit. also download bepinex size around 30 MB.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really like the game, I read that some people are having problems with freezing and such but the game works perfectly for me. I wish for a couple of things. Either or getting health back when an enemy fucks and cums and or a way to cheat to get health. I would prefer health back from enemy fucking but either way I can't get very far on the 2nd mission.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I really like the game, I read that some people are having problems with freezing and such but the game works perfectly for me. I wish for a couple of things. Either or getting health back when an enemy fucks and cums and or a way to cheat to get health. I would prefer health back from enemy fucking but either way I can't get very far on the 2nd mission.
In the Difficulty selection part, prior to star a New game, there are 4 selectable difficulties and the first named Cheating let's you play without losing health, like if you had invincibility.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Kyuuuren1

May 16, 2018
Gameplay was pretty mid but god damn the art and scenes are fantastic. Not bad for this dev's first game. Looking forward to more.

zero48

May 5, 2020
kumarin & fazelfarrokhi20. already following the guide still same. crash or exit when console appear that's why need game + bepinex.
or you can zip beinex which already run or execute then upload here. after i can test it later. will see if still crash or not.

Last edited:

Gwynbleidd25

May 5, 2022
The game could be good if you could fucking change the control settings the way you want. Why would I play this game with two fucking hands?

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
is there any real reason to save all the captured girls from the enemies? also is the extra stage for finishing hard mode even in the game yet?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes