Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Wip for Sana's side view CG
What do you guys think?
View attachment 3980880 View attachment 3980881
Little bit too thicc on the front of the thighs, thus the over exaggerated rotundness lessens the sensuality of an extremely curvy but still fairly realistic depiction of anatomic proportions, the line of dark shading separating her upper and lower torso is a bit too clean perhaps, it sections it off kind of abruptly to no fault of yours since the og art also had it, but a softer more gradual change could perhaps express the shape better, a bit of highlight on the right leg like in the og pic would be nice to break up the monotomy of the shade, all in all great work

Ryuna_the_2nd

Aug 16, 2024
Little bit too thicc on the front of the thighs, thus the over exaggerated rotundness lessens the sensuality of an extremely curvy but still fairly realistic depiction of anatomic proportions, the line of dark shading separating her upper and lower torso is a bit too clean perhaps, it sections it off kind of abruptly to no fault of yours since the og art also had it, but a softer more gradual change could perhaps express the shape better, a bit of highlight on the right leg like in the og pic would be nice to break up the monotomy of the shade, all in all great work
I see! Ill adjust the thighs and shade it in like the OG, something was bordering me, and maybe thats it haha
I wasnt sure if i wanted to keep the shading on the leg as is, but seeing as someone noticed, ill fix it up
Thnx for the feedback

Cornelius REG

Sep 16, 2023
One of the best things about the way BM does boobs is the sense weight and elasticity he gives them. You made her boobs a lot bigger which I don't think is wrong, this size does look more consistant with sana's size in CGs such as the one I appended, but they do look a bit like they're magically floating now, in the CG you can tell the tits would be sagging on her belly if they weren't being lifted.
1725133054299.png

Last edited:

Ryuna_the_2nd

Aug 16, 2024
One of the best things about the way BM does boobs is the sense weight and elasticity he gives them. You made her boobs a lot bigger which I don't think is wrong, this size does look more consistant with sana's size in CGs such as the one I appended, but they do look a bit like they're magically floating now, in the CG you can tell the tits would be sagging on her belly if they weren't being lifted.
View attachment 3986902
Haha thanks but font worry about the sagginess
The one i showed is her with her robe on, since it always looks tight, i have it where its pulling her tits up

The alt where she doesnt have the robe covering her tits is where ill make her tits saggy, i love big breasts that sag

Ex of the CG that ill have her breasts saggy:
remember that i havent shown of ALL my CGs yet
1000003268.jpg

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
Haha thanks but font worry about the sagginess
The one i showed is her with her robe on, since it always looks tight, i have it where its pulling her tits up

The alt where she doesnt have the robe covering her tits is where ill make her tits saggy, i love big breasts that sag

Ex of the CG that ill have her breasts saggy:
remember that i havent shown of ALL my CGs yet
View attachment 3996715
I like what you been doing, and I'm onboard with extra thick Sana

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Status Update
Hey hey, I've been on vacation these past few weeks and I've taken the opportunity to disconnect a bit from both my IRL job and the mod.

I've come back this week and before getting into the mod system, I've spent this weekend improving the tools I use to make the mod.

I've discovered that someone made a Visual Studio Code extension (better than the shitty self-made "extension" I was using until now) that greatly improves the workflow when creating games in RPG Maker, so far I was using a small Ruby script that I called with a custom extension I made in the past, which loads the game scripts recursively so the engine could process them, nothing mindblowing, I have already included this extension in my setup and it works wonderfully.

extension.png

What you see in this picture is the mod's source scripts and folders, I'm allowed to move them around, create and delete easily and organize them into subfolders.

I've also made a Visual Studio Code task that automates the creation of a game release with just two clicks, plus mkxp-z allows me to release the game on both Linux and Windows, so it's possible in the future the game can be played on both platforms.

tasks.png

In the last devlog, I talked about the mod menu, specifically:
1. Implement a database where mods (and the base game) will save the contents that are added to the game to allow overwriting data
2. Make the mod menu apply the changes to the mod manager when the user exits the menu so the database is rebuilt

I almost finished the functionality of both of these features before I went on vacation, I was planning this "devlog" would be about this topic and about the database but I found a critical design flaw in the mod system while I was away, which I confirmed when I came back, this flaw breaks the ability to merge/overwrite packages when you enabled/disabled a few of them in the mod menu, I have redesigned the way mod packages are created and once I implement the changes it should be functional, so you will be able to enable/disable mods as many times as you want since the database will be rebuilt everytime the load order changes.

Once I get this working I'll share a devlog talking about the mod database and how all of this is handled internally, which hopefully if nothing goes wrong it should be next week (y)

Ryuna_the_2nd

Aug 16, 2024
Status Update
Hey hey, I've been on vacation these past few weeks and I've taken the opportunity to disconnect a bit from both my IRL job and the mod.

I've come back this week and before getting into the mod system, I've spent this weekend improving the tools I use to make the mod.

I've discovered that someone made a Visual Studio Code extension (better than the shitty self-made "extension" I was using until now) that greatly improves the workflow when creating games in RPG Maker, so far I was using a small Ruby script that I called with a custom extension I made in the past, which loads the game scripts recursively so the engine could process them, nothing mindblowing, I have already included this extension in my setup and it works wonderfully.

What you see in this picture is the mod's source scripts and folders, I'm allowed to move them around, create and delete easily and organize them into subfolders.

I've also made a Visual Studio Code task that automates the creation of a game release with just two clicks, plus mkxp-z allows me to release the game on both Linux and Windows, so it's possible in the future the game can be played on both platforms.

In the last devlog, I talked about the mod menu, specifically:
1. Implement a database where mods (and the base game) will save the contents that are added to the game to allow overwriting data
2. Make the mod menu apply the changes to the mod manager when the user exits the menu so the database is rebuilt

I almost finished the functionality of both of these features before I went on vacation, I was planning this "devlog" would be about this topic and about the database but I found a critical design flaw in the mod system while I was away, which I confirmed when I came back, this flaw breaks the ability to merge/overwrite packages when you enabled/disabled a few of them in the mod menu, I have redesigned the way mod packages are created and once I implement the changes it should be functional, so you will be able to enable/disable mods as many times as you want since the database will be rebuilt everytime the load order changes.

Once I get this working I'll share a devlog talking about the mod database and how all of this is handled internally, which hopefully if nothing goes wrong it should be next week (y)
Oh man, i love seeing the dev logs, and welcom back from your vacation!
Amazing to hear the progress will be double the speed, cant wait to see more progress if it comes out next week!

I constantly have had overtime at my job for the last 3 months (especially having to work on the weekend which sucks) so my progress has slowed down
Im wanting to add more breast grabbing for Sana's standing stills and work on editing more CGs later when im free

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes