Feb 24, 2019
For those mad that this isn't a desktop game...what is your end goal? Set up your webcam, pointed at you, and watch your waifu on your la- oh actually that would be amazing lol, but I got a vr headset.

XXXDimension

Jul 5, 2024
For those mad that this isn't a desktop game...what is your end goal? Set up your webcam, pointed at you, and watch your waifu on your la- oh actually that would be amazing lol, but I got a vr headset.
With our XR app we now plan to add virtual rooms, so people without XR have the possiblitie to place them into digital rooms and use them on the Desktop. Otherwise it would be challenigng, but XR is so much better than any desktop 2D app. Only issue is that not many people own a Quest 3 and 2 has no color and other headsets like apple are to expensive and to buggy to develop useful software on.

• Sad
Reactions: hentailover97
Feb 24, 2019
With our XR app we now plan to add virtual rooms, so people without XR have the possiblitie to place them into digital rooms and use them on the Desktop. Otherwise it would be challenigng, but XR is so much better than any desktop 2D app. Only issue is that not many people own a Quest 3 and 2 has no color and other headsets like apple are to expensive and to buggy to develop useful software on.
I tried it out yesterday, and there is this annoying menu with stats on it that wont go away, and idk how to dl models onto my headset. So i'm kinda like, this is a great idea for vr but its very limiting, but xr? what is that?

XXXDimension

Jul 5, 2024
I tried it out yesterday, and there is this annoying menu with stats on it that wont go away, and idk how to dl models onto my headset. So i'm kinda like, this is a great idea for vr but its very limiting, but xr? what is that?
Sorry maybe I wasn´t clear. I'm not a dev of this game. With we I meant XXXDimension and we created something similar but with realistic looking models (as seen in my signature) . Basically with XR (extended reality) you use see though to see the real environment. On phones its often called AR (augmented reality). If you build games that way, the challenge is to adopt to VR (virtual reality) or PC later, that you than need to build additional digital environments (because you can´t use the real ones anymore) as most older headsets don´t have video passthrough.

Feb 24, 2019
Sorry maybe I wasn´t clear. I'm not a dev of this game. With we I meant XXXDimension and we created something similar but with realistic looking models (as seen in my signature) . Basically with XR (extended reality) you use see though to see the real environment. On phones its often called AR (augmented reality). If you build games that way, the challenge is to adopt to VR (virtual reality) or PC later, that you than need to build additional digital environments (because you can´t use the real ones anymore) as most older headsets don´t have video passthrough.
Ohh ok, I mean, it looks okish...but not as immersive

Feb 24, 2019
..so it really shows ur room....
...can't wait for ppl to post screens of their waifus and rooms......so much potential on this thread...
....thx for the share....

Works pretty good.

Fox Bounce.gif

So if you have any fbx model ANY, you can prepare it like you would with a Vrchat avatar and you can import it in the game. Takes a bit of doing, and a few guesses, but it can be worth it.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Derrick92

Jul 1, 2024
I have quest 3 and the right display shows nothing in windows version (both meta and open xr). Android version works fine. Am I the only one who have such a bug? Seems because the latest version in the store is 2024.07.13, but we got 2024.06.26 ;(
How did you use it? I have a quest3. I download the VR game android version at my phone but I couldn't open it. So how you do it? This android version so I download to my phone or the meta 3 itself?

Feb 24, 2019
H

How?? My the room is dark. The figure will just fall in to the dark. Why?
Do you only have the quest 2 map? Or do you have the quest 3 map to switch to? Because if you're on pc I cant see it, you gotta get the apk file on your quest using "side quest" the game will show you the file location

isgeny256

Jun 12, 2024
How did you use it? I have a quest3. I download the VR game android version at my phone but I couldn't open it. So how you do it? This android version so I download to my phone or the meta 3 itself?
I installed apk via SideQuest

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
I menaged to instal and start this progrem But the carackters dont apper in the char list for to spawn in after plasing her VRM files in to the dedicaded folder