Rayne

Aug 2, 2017
You will not see NTR in the future, also version 0.001 contains backstory, version 0.002 provides dialog choices affecting the given plot and the subsequent plot
It's hard to please everyone, some like a long story, some like a short one. Originally we didn't plan to stretch it out like this, but it was necessary to show many of the characters that will be in the future.

Try to take a look at this in the next updates
Dev, no offense, but there is a big mistake in how you started the story, because you messed up both the NTR fans camp (because you said there would be no NTR content) and the vanilla harem fans camp (by adding an NTR element at the beginning of the story). Many people simply won't wait for the second episode. And since MC is shown at the beginning of the story as a complete nonentity, it will be hard to take him seriously.
p.s. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Dev, no offense, but there is a big mistake in how you started the story, because you messed up both the NTR fans camp (because you said there would be no NTR content) and the vanilla harem fans camp (by adding an NTR element at the beginning of the story). Many people simply won't wait for the second episode. And since MC is shown at the beginning of the story as a complete nonentity, it will be hard to take him seriously.
p.s. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.
This is my vision of the story, it might scare some people off, but I want to show the story exactly as it unfolds. I don't consider our game to be in the NTR genre.

So I'm not afraid of losing NTR fans.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Agree, but the thing i hate about these types of games is that the "revenge" comes in the form of sex 99% of the time, and that's absolutely pathetic. Like the way to get back at a woman that completely destroyed you as a man is to fuck her? :KEK:
I always hope that devs find a more satisfying way to deal with stuff like this but it ends in disappointment every time.
The MC here is so pathetic that it would be like being fucked by an animal. It would be some kind of karma. :KEK:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You won't see NTR in the future, also version 0.001 contains a backstory. (In short) We tried to show a girl who used the main character for money, she was already dating another man.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. And I believe the issue with the form blowing up might have been avoided, if the cheating GF content wasn't so over the top. As well if MC's personality changed from the grumpy looking pitiful simp loser, to him moving faster towards the journey of him becoming a much better person...at least before the story content ended. That definitely didn't make for a good cliffhanger.

Almost all harem and non-NTR fans would avoid any title with extreme cuck/simp content. As well most old school harem fans really dislike anything to do with love interests cheating, or having to constantly keep other dudes away from them, and especially them being shared with others (unavoidable lesbianism, etc.).

And a example of another harem title that was in a similar positing ((Cheat or Not)) also tried to include NTR with their harem story, and it was a total shit show in the forms. Though, the dev still has the MC having to make an odd choice for the harem path to take place (he has to cheat on his wife, so he can start a harem. Or simp out and listen and follow his evil mother plan. :FacePalm:).

And here are two good harem links (from first time developers) that do extremely well for themselves financially. And I'd recommend looking over how they use and structure their gene sections, and other ways they market their work outside of Partreon... Grandma's House, and My Dorm

Both developer's of the two harem titles mentioned, have been very consistent with their updates, as well honest about their content (very important to he honest, and consistent in what you say...or it can affect your fanbase size). As well at day one (I call it the audition stage) they were both prepared with what content their project was and wasn't going to have...and clearly posted it in their gene, and developer notes sections. It has paid off with huge multi site following of paid and free users.

I'll check back next updated to see where this project story goes. Wishing you good fortune with your new project, and hope you can fully recover from what took place earlier.

Best Regards.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
This is my vision of the story, it might scare some people off, but I want to show the story exactly as it unfolds. I don't consider our game to be in the NTR genre.

So I'm not afraid of losing NTR fans.
Your game has NTR right in the beginning, so yes this is a NTR genre and should be tagged correctly. You saying you're not afraid of losing NTR fans is fine but you're also losing vanilla harem fans as well not just because of the NTR at the start but also probably the most pathetic MC I've ever seen.

Also what really pissed me off is you made Iris fucking hot and for her to do that shit I couldn't believe. I don't want anything to do with her now and it was such a waste of a character model. If you plan on keeping her around you better give the option to ruin her and not have anything to do with her. I had high hopes but just irritated me.

It's your story do it how you want but woooo this is one hell of rocky start with misleading people by not tagging correctly and the mc who is just not tolerable at all. I'll check the next update but man I dunno what could make me actually wanna stick around.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Thanks for taking the time to reply. And I believe the issue with the form blowing up might have been avoided, if the cheating GF content wasn't so over the top. As well if MC's personality changed from the grumpy looking pitiful simp loser, to him moving faster towards the journey of him becoming a much better person...at least before the story content ended. That definitely didn't make for a good cliffhanger.

Almost all harem and non-NTR fans would avoid any title with extreme cuck/simp content. As well most old school harem fans really dislike anything to do with love interests cheating, or having to constantly keep other dudes away from them, and especially them being shared with others (unavoidable lesbianism, etc.).

And a example of another harem title that was in a similar positing ((Cheat or Not)) also tried to include NTR with their harem story, and it was a total shit show in the forms. Though, the dev still has the MC having to make an odd choice for the harem path to take place (he has to cheat on his wife, so he can start a harem. Or simp out and listen and follow his evil mother plan. :FacePalm:).

And here are two good harem links (from first time developers) that do extremely well for themselves financially. And I'd recommend looking over how they use and structure their gene sections, and other ways they market their work outside of Partreon... Grandma's House, and My Dorm

Both developer's of the two harem titles mentioned, have been very consistent with their updates, as well honest about their content (very important to he honest, and consistent in what you say...or it can affect your fanbase size). As well at day one (I call it the audition stage) they were both prepared with what content their project was and wasn't going to have...and clearly posted it in their gene, and developer notes sections. It has paid off with huge multi site following of paid and free users.

I'll check back next updated to see where this project story goes. Wishing you good fortune with your new project, and hope you can fully recover from what took place earlier.

Best Regards.
Thanks for the constructive criticism, and development advice, I will consider it and listen to it. I will also take a look at these games.

Maybe I'm not so strong in knowing the limitations of genres, as I didn't want to make an NTR game. (I may have to give some additional explanations about the plot in the future) But I wanted to show it that way.

At least I managed to achieve a dislike for the MC, which is exactly what I wanted. He should hate himself, just like the players do.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Thanks for the constructive criticism, and development advice, I will consider it and listen to it. I will also take a look at these games.

Maybe I'm not so strong in knowing the limitations of genres, as I didn't want to make an NTR game. (I may have to give some additional explanations about the plot in the future) But I wanted to show it that way.

At least I managed to achieve a dislike for the MC, which is exactly what I wanted. He should hate himself, just like the players do.
I'm going to be honest I think you made people dislike him a bit too much

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024

Your MC makes most ntr game's protagonists look like Turbo chads by comparison.

Its also been repeated like 5 times but it is just true that you cant make the hottest girl in the game a cheating whore, there is no redeeming her or getting revenge because she can't get unfucked. You just wasted her, and made the MC trash.

Anyway, you are not the only dev who's had this revolutionary idea and I dont remember anyone doing well, so good luck if you ever try to make another game with a normal dude at least as MC, this one is DOA.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Your game has NTR right in the beginning, so yes this is a NTR genre and should be tagged correctly. You saying you're not afraid of losing NTR fans is fine but you're also losing vanilla harem fans as well not just because of the NTR at the start but also probably the most pathetic MC I've ever seen.

Also what really pissed me off is you made Iris fucking hot and for her to do that shit I couldn't believe. I don't want anything to do with her now and it was such a waste of a character model. If you plan on keeping her around you better give the option to ruin her and not have anything to do with her. I had high hopes but just irritated me.

It's your story do it how you want but woooo this is one hell of rocky start with misleading people by not tagging correctly and the mc who is just not tolerable at all. I'll check the next update but man I dunno what could make me actually wanna stick around.
So the game will have a small audience, I'm not chasing that. I don't want to please everyone.
I also didn't put out genres or tags.

It will be a unique harem story, partly based on contemporary issues with overlaying personal experiences and amplifying all of that. It may seem like NTR for some one but only at the beginning of the story.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024

You went way too far, man ...ever watched tropic thunder?
11996696.gif
I suggest you add a ntr route, that's where this dude belongs a ntr game :BootyTime:.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
So the game will have a small audience, I'm not chasing that. I don't want to please everyone.

It will be a unique harem story, partly based on contemporary issues with overlaying personal experiences and amplifying all of that. It may seem like NTR for some one but only at the beginning of the story.
Ohh ho, well despite my harsh review I will wait till next update and see how MC get his "revenge".

Anyway, if we're talking about NTR then add netori, because the tag you used (I'm talking about cheating tag) this tag refer to netori as far as I know, i will be sure to edit my review if MC become strong not just physically but mentally too, and I hope it will make some sense too how he become strong enough to get his revenge.

And don't worry man, this type of game is uncommon you will gain lots audience in no time if what you're saying is true.

Now you explained everything I'm not gonna be bitch your game, but damn man MC was suffering literally too much, almost like Albert Einstein formula was true.

E= MC Pain.
42l1up (1).jpg

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024

It's OK. Afterall kinks are personal and as long as you can attract a group of loyal players then that would be fine. From my own experience the rants and raves on a forum are seldom an indication on actual playership and subscribership.

The only generic feedback I would share is perhaps you can consider adding BGMs in your next release. It's a quick job with little effort and not doing so does degrade the overall gaming experience for a big portion of players. Also the synopsis could do with a bit more information as it doesn't say much currently.

Thanks and hope to see more updates in the future.

Reactions: KARKAS NYAMCO

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
It's OK. Afterall kinks are personal and as long as you can attract a group of loyal players then that would be fine. From my own experience the rants and raves on a forum are seldom an indication on actual playership and subscribership.

The only generic feedback I would share is perhaps you can consider adding BGMs in your next release. It's a quick job with little effort and not doing so does degrade the overall gaming experience for a big portion of players. Also the synopsis could do with a bit more information as it doesn't say much currently.

Thanks and hope to see more updates in the future.
Thank you for your feedback, we want to add sound in the next patches, but at this stage we decided to post without sound. As we thought that it is better than bad sound and it takes extra time and a person who knows how to do it.

Reactions: Wicks99

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Otherwise, the protagonist wouldn't be so in love with her. If it was an unattractive girl, he wouldn't care if he lost her.
Just gonna pile on a bit here. She didn't have to be unattractive, she just needed to not be the most attractive girl in the game. MC has zero experience with women, so even an average looking girl would have been able to string him along like she did. Hell, she could be a complete donkey, but as long as she has a vagina and gives him any attention at all, that super-simp MC would fall for her.

The lifeguard was another wasted hot model, assuming she's not a future LI. If she is, you've made another big misstep, as most harem fans won't want anything to do with her after seeing her fucking another guy. Throwing away perfectly good potential LIs just to get sex scenes in the first release is not worth it. Most harem fans don't want to see sex scenes with guys other than the MC. A lot of people also really dislike dream sequences for sex scenes. I don't personally mind dream scenes, but it's a big trigger for some. Usually, you're better off with a sexless first release than using those methods.

Also, you missed a potentially hilarious joke by not having MC comment on the lifeguard's cum-breath after the CPR, or even showing a bit of cum on her lips. :LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah the mc being a bitch sucked ass. also as of right now the Kinetic novel tag is missing since there wasnt even a single choice. and the NTR tag. i'll never understand why being cucked is always used as a plot for revenge. at least in supposed harem games.

also watching other people getting it on seemed pointless.

doesnt really seem like a game that will attract harem fans all that much if they get past the opening.

for now it seems like a game ima pass on.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I must thank my nibba @NormanKnnight for playing this so I don't have to..
two things that stick out like a sore thumb...
1) if themessage ofthe game is that all women are evil, lying bitches, Luna is so out of place since in all her interactions she was genuinely caring about the MC
2) if it's a "from bitch to bull" story, why in the credits screen is MC still being cucked? the women are going down on each other while he sits lothed

Reactions: EJW
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes