2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
In the new version of the FNAF game is there actually any food? Feel like I ran around every room and didn't see anything to pick up other than a card for the basement then I starve to death? If this is all there is so far then I won't complain as I've played a lot worse, just feel like I missed something based on the fact there's a hunger bar

Reactions: Jester//dotXLSGames

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
In the new version of the FNAF game is there actually any food? Feel like I ran around every room and didn't see anything to pick up other than a card for the basement then I starve to death? If this is all there is so far then I won't complain as I've played a lot worse, just feel like I missed something based on the fact there's a hunger bar
There is definitely some food. Try to take a good look at the tables. It is true that it is not very visible. It can be easily missed.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Funny how I can find more critiques of my games on F95 than from people who ACTUALLY test my games hahaha
(btw thanks for all the info!) ;)
Really, this is one of the more vocal hubs for feedback on lewd games separate from, say, itch.io or Discord servers. Showcasing and allowing others to play a dev's game (whether legally acquired or not) garners feedback and exposure, especially acquired from hundreds of people lurking by (like me!). Sure, sounds like the typical "I'll pay you in exposure!" schmoes that mooch off the talent of skilled artists, but hey, it works I suppose.

Reactions: Jester//dotXLSGames

E4gyWanking

Jul 24, 2023
Really, this is one of the more vocal hubs for feedback on lewd games separate from, say, itch.io or Discord servers. Showcasing and allowing others to play a dev's game (whether legally acquired or not) garners feedback and exposure, especially acquired from hundreds of people lurking by (like me!). Sure, sounds like the typical "I'll pay you in exposure!" schmoes that mooch off the talent of skilled artists, but hey, it works I suppose.
now i feel bad

Jester//dotXLSGames

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2019
now i feel bad
don't feel, it's ppl like you that inspire me to continue developing and learning!

too bad i wish my community was more active... but anyway, it's like this - in the end, I did experiments to see what would happen on itch.io (Tails' game), but it didn't yield much. The rates are reasonable but quite high. In the end, until I get famous enough to earn at least a salary on Patreon, the 7 am to 3 pm job will continue xD

Just to clarify something here... in case anyone thinks the Patreon version of FTBS is the paid version, some might have noticed that's not the case. The game is free, the stable version is the one available, and the Patreon version is a sort of "early access," so in the end, it will generally be more buggy. And I doubt the downloads on those pages are up to date since I release a new version almost every four days (0.81c, 0.82, 0.83b...). But I hope to finish the new features in this version soon and pass the bug fixes to version 0.76 to be stable and available for everyone

Anyway, it's my hobby! I'm actually happy to know that so many people are interested in my game... making money from it is a very gratifying bonus!

(And a special shoutout to SonaraFox! Dude, his critiques were spot on. I needed a better perspective and to understand where I'm going wrong and where I'm succeeding! Sometimes it feels like we're "professional game devs," but the truth is I'm just a salaried worker who loves making games and is still learning. Pointing out where I'm going wrong fairly without just ranting is golden!)

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Why do I have a feeling that Freddy's Tales Backrooms Survival game is impossible to pass yet? Like I'm stuck with the door code. And yes, the second version is much more interesting made (compared to the legacy version)

Temmienator8

Jan 27, 2020
So what exactly is there to find this new version? I've been exploring and opening doors in the second version, and not really finding any new sexual content. And the legacy version is as broken as ever.

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
(And a special shoutout to SonaraFox! Dude, his critiques were spot on. I needed a better perspective and to understand where I'm going wrong and where I'm succeeding! Sometimes it feels like we're "professional game devs," but the truth is I'm just a salaried worker who loves making games and is still learning. Pointing out where I'm going wrong fairly without just ranting is golden!)
I dont want to be harsh on the project because I genuinely do like the overall design of it, it just needs to be cooked for a lot longer. A puzzle based stealth game with a relatively open world is a neat idea, and an active sex system from either being caught or trapping animatronics (such as shooting them with a gun to knock them down or maybe even having actual traps in the future you can utilize, who knows) and taking advantage of them is great potential. Polished up, fleshed out mechanics, a direction (eventually), but I'm here for it tbh. As much as I hate certain aspects about it that I pointed out I do admittedly play each build for like an hour or two to get a feel for it. One critcism I missed that sucked was the key card underground.

Context, for those who don't know, is that there is a dumbwaiter in the kitchen that goes down and if you get the proper key cards during the day time you can access the underground area that is kinda maze like but otherwise has nothing in it except the bottom half of the dumbwaiter where there's a keycard and controls to move it up and down. Literally have no idea how far up you have to push it so I just pushed it once thinking it would be there, ran up into the kitchen to see its still too far down, ran back down to push it a couple more times and then figured I'd keep pressing it to make sure, ran back up to find now the dumbwaiter is way too fucking high up, and then gave up because I didn't want to play this game of running for 30 seconds to a minute back and forth between these huge gaps to micromanage a dumbwaiter that moves like 1 foot at a time with no reference point. Moving it up should just go straight to the kitchen and be done with it, or have a cap so you can keep spamming it until it reaches the kitchen and then gives an error noise.

Temmienator8

Jan 27, 2020
I dont want to be harsh on the project because I genuinely do like the overall design of it, it just needs to be cooked for a lot longer. A puzzle based stealth game with a relatively open world is a neat idea, and an active sex system from either being caught or trapping animatronics (such as shooting them with a gun to knock them down or maybe even having actual traps in the future you can utilize, who knows) and taking advantage of them is great potential. Polished up, fleshed out mechanics, a direction (eventually), but I'm here for it tbh. As much as I hate certain aspects about it that I pointed out I do admittedly play each build for like an hour or two to get a feel for it. One critcism I missed that sucked was the key card underground.

Context, for those who don't know, is that there is a dumbwaiter in the kitchen that goes down and if you get the proper key cards during the day time you can access the underground area that is kinda maze like but otherwise has nothing in it except the bottom half of the dumbwaiter where there's a keycard and controls to move it up and down. Literally have no idea how far up you have to push it so I just pushed it once thinking it would be there, ran up into the kitchen to see its still too far down, ran back down to push it a couple more times and then figured I'd keep pressing it to make sure, ran back up to find now the dumbwaiter is way too fucking high up, and then gave up because I didn't want to play this game of running for 30 seconds to a minute back and forth between these huge gaps to micromanage a dumbwaiter that moves like 1 foot at a time with no reference point. Moving it up should just go straight to the kitchen and be done with it, or have a cap so you can keep spamming it until it reaches the kitchen and then gives an error noise.
Guess what?

There's nothing in the damn dumbwaiter.

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
Guess what?

There's nothing in the damn dumbwaiter.
I actually went back because you said this to check and sure enough there really was a key card there for me. My guess is that it's a potential random spawn or maybe it just didn't spawn for you at all. Doesn't matter anyway, I pressed the up button 3 times and got it and it only lead to a room with a table, a bunch of blood, and a golden freddy costume.
dumbwaiter.png

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
The fuck am I supposed to do with the shotgun, I blast them and NOTHING happens.
The shotgun serves two purposes, and death isn't one of them. One is to just simply stun the animatronic so you can get away easily. They can't be killed so you can only use the time they're down to sprint away to lose aggro, although for now its not really that necessary since there is only like two to avoid in the current build. Still if more puzzles are added into the game it will be useful to run around the facility with no repercussions, assuming you have the ammo to spare. The second purpose is to initiate a player dominant sex scene, which I forget if its still in the current build but was added back in the classic version that used Chica where you could take her missionary style because of that knock down mechanic.

voidren

Apr 17, 2021
The shotgun serves two purposes, and death isn't one of them. One is to just simply stun the animatronic so you can get away easily. They can't be killed so you can only use the time they're down to sprint away to lose aggro, although for now its not really that necessary since there is only like two to avoid in the current build. Still if more puzzles are added into the game it will be useful to run around the facility with no repercussions, assuming you have the ammo to spare. The second purpose is to initiate a player dominant sex scene, which I forget if its still in the current build but was added back in the classic version that used Chica where you could take her missionary style because of that knock down mechanic.
When I say nothing, I mean nothing, no stun, no knock down for sex, just nothing. I've tried point blank, I've tired on all 4 of the animatronics, just nothing happens. They just keep running at me like there was nothing in the gun at all.

Also, the current build has 4 animatronics now (not counting legacy since that still buggy)

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, a completely unrelated question: was the banner on their itch.io page drawn by them?

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
im confused in the FNAF game, the legacy version has roxanne but for some reason it has the chica animation

and then in the new survival version, after i go to sleep, the girls attack me, but they just stun me, no death, no sex animation, is the game supposed to be like that? the original animatronics doesn't do anything at all, no sex animation, they just stun me

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote