RPGM HeartSpire - Tale of a Forgotten Realm [v0.2.3] [heart_synthesis]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
This is actually a custom model and multiple loras I am using. I have spent a lot of time making different art styles with ai art. I stuck with a fantasy anime style for this one because I felt it fit the style and tone. Anime also is a lot easier to recreate a character without having to make a lora for each of them, and it is easier to make NSFW scenes.
I see, to me what gives it away are mostly the faces, and the unnecessary gloss those models put to everything. Most generic SD models share those traits too, which is why I assumed things in my previous comment. I did notice yours was slightly better quality than the average AI game uploaded here, but it still needs some improvement to feel right in my honest opinion.

Mar 12, 2018
Suggestion for the dev, and any AI art game devs for that matter: please do not use these absolutely generic-ass SD models that always end up with the same color palette, gloss and face. We've already seen a few people using AI image generation in ways that feel (almost) natural and unique.

Fine tune your stuff, maybe even use LoRAs to give it a final touch that doesn't feel as boring, etc. Otherwise, your games will be forever categorized as generic cheap slop. AI art in games can work to an extend, but it needs more effort than most people want to put. I say this here because the dev is close to having something decent, but the results are still very generic-AI looking.
Some very popular netorase games have AI art that looks amazing and they have a bunch of 5 star reviews. Which means it's possible to make AI art that most people enjoy.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Since it has the NTR tag I'm wondering if the game worth the download if I'm only interested in getting cucked?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Could you please share some similar AI art games?
The netorase ones he mentioned? Or just featuring AI? Anyways, here it is:

My New Girlfriend
Moonripple Lake
Above the Law (I didn't see any NTR/NTS, but is stated in future updates)
House of Shinobi

Those 4 are nice games, with Top AI Art. Also, there is Mila AI (didn't played yet, but it has a ton of nice reviews)

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
I don't mind AI art. Feels like a gross amount of the site is incredibly bad 3D, which is also using models they didn't make themselves anyway.
AI is comparatively a breath of fresh air. Though, when they all look the same, it feels lazy. I'm just neutral, I guess. It's not on my list of concerns, I'm more focused on the writing and content.
Now, getting cucked or fucking someone else's partner, that's what really gets me interested. Especially when there is no rape or blackmail tag! And no interracial so it won't be über cringe raceplay slop. Add a virgin tag with a girl that gives her virginity to someone else after we've already started dating and you'll hit all the marks for me.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
I was really enjoying the game, but then I accidentally closed it, all progress gone...

Begging you to please add manual saving instead of the "rest at inn" system.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I've given it some play.
Active combat doesn't really serve any purpose. In games like Chrono Trigger, you have some reason you might wait a moment before attacking, as you line up enemies on the field. You also have a lot of abilities and synergies to consider, which means waiting for several characters to be ready at once, or just the pressure of thinking about which of your many skills to use. In this, you have very few tools and no tactical reason to ever wait.
Combat balance is bad. Enemies have too much health and do too little damage. Fights are really boring. The lack of skills is a part of that. And I quickly got the best gear the shops had, too, it was just long and dull fighting things. They should be more dangerous and die a lot faster.
Dungeon design is going well so far. Chests are always obvious, harvesting nodes for fruits and veg are always obvious, nothing seems to break. It's of course really boring still, but it's early. I imagine making more distinct tilesets from place to place, having more interesting "rooms", etc will come later in development. As pure function, it's going well.

Characters are boring. No real personality and nothing interesting to say. Town is boring. Player is boring. It feels like your only idea when making it was "what if only women" and then shrugged about the rest. It's a weak impression. And being all women, I wonder why there's a netorare tag on this. My only guess is they'll find another man randomly in the wilderness just like they found the player but that doesn't seeem to be present in the game yet.
Also, sexually, no one seems that shocked by the experience of man, despite the concept of one being so novel as to them calling the player "creature" and "it"
You really wouldn't have a clue men are so unheard of based on the sexual scenes.

I think one thing that'll help a lot with combat is having more people in the party. You get more abilities to use and think about, you have higher damage output, and you have a bit more chance to recover if things were to go wrong (like if enemies did more damage and you lost someone in the party, having more party members means you can revive them and also be topping off HP so it's not a rapid loss. Only really considered if enemies were more dangerous though)

If I were rating it, I'd give it a 2, but it's early, I think this will get better quickly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote