Freddddyyyy

Nov 20, 2020
Of all the things that they did not include. They could have at least included a checkpoint system or gallery. It's not even worth using a cheat engine to speed the game up cause it is still mindless button pressing.

Reactions: aTANG

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Of all the things that they did not include. They could have at least included a checkpoint system or gallery. It's not even worth using a cheat engine to speed the game up cause it is still mindless button pressing.
you could get cheat engine working on this? the speedhack option doesn't even work for me

Reactions: ZenMaru

Freddddyyyy

Nov 20, 2020
you could get cheat engine working on this? the speedhack option doesn't even work for me
You don't use it for the application. You instead have to find the right process. I was trying to see what else I could manipulate but don't really have the programming knowledge to even know if that's possible. I pretty much stopped trying after the game opened up a bunch of tabs to a pixiv and discord page. Definitely something going on with this game.

Reactions: ZenMaru

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
>minimal effort jankfest
>exe installer
>engine wants you to log in to an account on their server

Are you sure this isn't malware or spyware?
Lmao this game has the trifecta of intrusive design.

A .exe installer, a login prompt and opening any website without a click are all grounds for throwing a game into the garbage.

There is zero reason for a .exe installer. It just serves as an excuse to ask for elevated privileges and do whatever they want with your system. Not to mention it leaves garbage data all over your system, even if you uninstall. Remember everyone, friends don't let friends execute games as administrator (specially pirated R-18 games, please don't do it).

Login prompts in single-player games are either pointless or a way to collect and profile your activity.

Opening website links without you having explicitly clicked a link ingame is just disrespectful and annoying.

There's no reason to trust that a game which includes either of these practices isn't also potentially doing something else in the background.

Freddddyyyy

Nov 20, 2020
Game has been updated. No longer requires an installation, the flags are now checkpoints, they added a gallery, and the game is about 1/3 the length of 1.0.

Reactions: ElMarkOP

ElMarkOP

Nov 10, 2021
New Version 1.03 released

Changes: Gallery.Activated when you reach the last point or type a cheat key

Save point flags, link bugs,more active enemies

No images have been added

ElMarkOP

Nov 10, 2021
In other words, not worth the hassle. Just go back to Lil Bunny Wunny's post up there for the animations
Yeah, its 50/50 i guess...the gallery and checkpoints are good, especially for the "Hole" animation. I've tried it several times just for fun and I really don't know if it wasn't added or if it's a very rare spawn because i didn't see it. (Yes, rare animations or long games are the perfect reason to add a gallery in games)

This update its a big yes or no, yes because its a big time saver, and no because its a very little update.

In my opinion the best update, besides this one, is separate the game into short levels. Each one with an extra enemy and difficult to the previous one, for example, a cemetery level where the ghost girl appears, or another type of ghost if it is added (Or tentacles! There is always someone who likes them)

Reactions: Abyssal_0
1.00 star(s) 8 Votes